During the first meeting with one of our project directors, you will discuss in details any design concepts you have in mind for your project, as well as your expectations and all the specific details and requirements for your project. These details will vary depending on the project type; new construction project, a large-scale remodel, retail/restaurant design, residential makeovers, and more. At InSpire Custom Interiors our services offer a structured and integrated design process, which is based on each individual design concept.
Your initial investment covers 10% of your project. This includes your design fee and mock up illustration. This initial payment is worth the investment as it is not worth the risk of fulfilling a project without a professional plan.
- Preliminary budget
- Project timeline
- Measure existing space
- Perform necessary file research
- Take photographs
- Note client’s preferences and requirements
Our team provides each client with a formal proposal which outlines the scope of work and design fees associated with the project. We encourage our clients to pay particular attention to this stage of the process to ensure that we grasp and properly illustrate your ideas within reality, as well as review the estimate of costs. It is key at this stage that you express your true feelings about the design, so that you are truly satisfied with your choice. Only then will we continue to the next step.
- Presented with broad concept of ideas through imagery
- Review the estimate of costs
- Essential that client understands the fees involved with going ahead with a project
After finalizing the design details and concept, our team will then draft a letter of agreement which must be reviewed and signed by the client in order to proceed with the project. This stage involves preparing concept plans and designing potential layouts.
- Signing of Letter of Agreement
- Often there are many design solutions; furniture placement/plans; finishing samples; colours
- Meeting with contractors and gathering labour quotes
- Budget (contractor costing) and timelines are discussed in detail in this phase
- After contractor bids and their timelines, we assist you in reviewing each to ensure accuracy and fair pricing
- Initiation of design
- Draft and submit purchase orders for all of the interior finishes
- A detailed final drawings package is provided for the general contractor and the client
During this stage, we will review the site of the project to ensure the work is in accordance with client-approved designs. Our team of highly trained professionals will monitor the project and update the budget throughout the process accordingly. We then will have a client closure meeting, in which all design details will be finalized.
- Monitor Project
- Design budget updates
- Receipt of items and installation
- Building Site reviews
- Clarify contractor questions
- Client closure meeting